As an internationally respected spa management company, ISM SPA has vast expertise in branding.
Each unique property undergoes intense evaluation to assess current branding techniques and future branding potential. As part of each hotel spa management or day spa management project, we create a unique brand concept that provides a competitive edge. Then we ardently incorporate the spa brand into every facet of the guest experience. From product and service creation to subliminal design enhancements, ISM SPA supports the brand promotion and development for our clients.
Just why is branding so important?
In a recent article, the experts at Strategy Marketing and Technology Solutions offered 10 compelling reasons:
- Branding promotes recognition – If your brand is consistent and easy to recognize, it can help people feel more at ease in purchasing your services or products.
- Standing apart from your competition – You must stand apart from your competition in the global economy.
- Your brand tells people your story – Your full brand experience, from visual elements to how you answer your phones, tells people who you are.
- Your brand motivates your staff – It tells them how to act, how to meet your goals, and how to win.
- Your brand generates referrals – When people like your brand, they’ll become walking advocates for your business and tell people what they like about you.
- Your brand helps customers know what to expect – They will be at ease knowing what to expect whenever they interact with you.
- Your brand represents your promise to your customer – You are your brand. Your staff is your brand. Your marketing materials are your brand.
- Your brand helps you create clarity – a strong brand helps you stay focused on what is most important – your mission
- Your brand forms an emotional connection with your customers – Purchasing is an emotional experience and having a strong brand helps people feel good at an emotional level when they engage with the company.
- Your brand provides business value – A strong brand provides value to your organization far beyond your physical value.
“Your brand needs to permeate your entire organization,” the article states. “When your organization is clear on the brand and can deliver on the promise of the brand, you will see tremendous fruit while building brand loyalty among your customer base.”
When you utilize ISM SPA as your spa consultants, you will gain access to our extensive knowledge of branding and its importance. Our comprehensive approach to spa management covers:
- Philosophy, Identity, Mission Statement, Vision, Theme, Concept, Positioning Statement – We will go back to square one to ensure that you are clearly focused on what you want your brand to be.
- Spa Name, Logo, Signage, Uniform, Brand Identity – We will work with you to develop the ways in which you show up to your potential customers.
- Menu of Services – We’ll help you develop the right mix of services that best represent your spa.
- Treatment Protocols – We’ll help you ensure that your treatments meet the highest standards and are consistent in their delivery.
- Products, Equipment – We will work with you to guarantee that only the finest products and equipment are used in your spa.
- Custom Spa Treatments – We will help you to develop services that are unique to your location and your brand.
In short, ISM SPA Management Company offers the most comprehensive spa consulting services in the industry. We encourage you to contact us to learn how we can help you with your branding an all other aspects of your business with our spa consulting services.